In accordance with this Agreement, the MEMBER agrees to the following:
No individual or business may conduct any activity within the Premises that, in the sole judgment of the OWNER,
create excessive traffic or deemed to be inappropriate to the other MEMBERs’
co-working experience. Common spaces are to be enjoyed by all our Members
only. MEMBER understands that office time is a temporary use and not a place for continuous, everyday work.
MEMBER shall keep their noise level so as not to interfere with or annoy the other Members on the Premises. Phone
calls with any conversations lasting for more than thirty (30) seconds must be handled away from the other Members.
No individual or business may advertise or have identifying signs or notices that are inscribed, painted, or affixed on any part of the Premises.
All Members of the Premises shall keep clean any common areas after use. This includes, but is not limited
to, conference rooms, call areas, coffee, and snack areas, visual equipment, and any other space that may be used by another MEMBER.
All Members are prohibited from smoking, vaping, firearms, fireworks, sparklers, or illegal substances used or possessed on or around in any area of the Premises.
All Members are to operate in a way that is courteous with all other individuals.
All Members will comply with all local health, safety, and fire regulations.
The OWNER reserves the right to make other reasonable rules and regulations from time to time to promote a good co-working environment amongst the Members.
MEMBER shall promptly notify OWNER of any change to your contact and payment information.
MEMBER is required to be at least 21 years of age.
MEMBER shall be solely and fully responsible for ensuring that no alcohol is consumed by any Members who are younger than the legal age for consuming alcohol in the applicable jurisdiction.
OWNER is not responsible for the theft, loss, damage, or security of items left unattended in any of its spaces. Please always keep all valuables with you.
MEMBER is prohibited from inviting guests onto the Premises unless MEMBER has reserved a Conference Room and such reservation is acknowledged by OWNER. No more than three visitors are permitted on-site during the use of the reserved conference room time. Visitors will not be granted access to amenities
or internet services during their visit. OWNER reserve the right to further limit the number of Members allowed at any point.
This co-share space is dedicated to working adults in a quiet space. Please arrange for childcare prior to your co-share time.
Pets are not allowed on the Premises at any time during the term of this Agreement except for those legally allowed under State law for individuals with disabilities.
OWNER may disclose information about a MEMBER as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, rule, regulation, legal process, or government request or as OWNER otherwise deem reasonably necessary for the protection of us, other MEMBER Companies, or other Members;
for security reasons, we may, but have no obligation to, regularly record certain areas in the Premises via video.
MEMBER has no expectation of privacy or security with respect to The Biz Hive LLC Internet connection, networks, telecommunications systems, or information processing systems
(including any stored computer files, email messages, and voice messages), and your activity and any files or messages on or using any of those systems may be monitored at any time without notice, including for security reasons and to
ensure compliance with The Biz Hive LLC policies, regardless of whether such activity occurs on equipment owned by you or The Biz Hive LLC
OWNER reserves the right to remove any device from its networks that poses a threat to such networks or users until the threat is remediated. In addition, from time to time, at a MEMBER’s request, OWNER, or an affiliate, or OWNER, their agent, or their
service provider may help troubleshoot problems a MEMBER may have in trying to access certain functionalities, such as printing or accessing the Internet. Regarding the foregoing, MEMBER agrees that OWNER
and its affiliates are not responsible for any damage to any MEMBER’s computer, tablet, mobile device, or other electronic equipment or system related to such technical support or downloading and installation of any software. OWNER does not assume any liability or
warranty in the event that any manufacturer warranties are voided; and OWNER does not offer any verbal or written warranty, either expressed or implied, regarding the success of any technical support
No MEMBER shall:
· Perform any activity that is deemed to be disruptive or dangerous to OWNER or any other MEMBER companies, their employees, guests, or property, including without limitation the Premises;
· Use the office space in a “retail,” “medical,” or other nature involving frequent visitors;
· Use the office space in connection with pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming, or any duplicative or unsolicited message (commercial or otherwise);
· Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
· Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material or information on or through The Biz Hive LLC;
· Use the Services to conduct or pursue any illegal activities;
· Use the Services to conduct any activity that is generally regarded as offensive or in conflict with the business practices of The Biz Hive LLC or Get in Gear Business Solutions LLC;
· Install any locks to access the office space or anywhere within the Premises;
· Misrepresent himself or herself to The Biz Hive LLC community, either in person or on The Biz Hive LLC MEMBER Network;
· Allow any guest(s) to enter the building without registering such guest(s) and performing any additional required steps according to OWNER policies;
· Take, copy, or use any information or intellectual property belonging to other MEMBER companies or their guests, including without limitation personal names, likenesses, voices, business names, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade dress, other identifiers, or
other intellectual property, or modified or altered versions of the same, and this provision will survive termination of this Agreement.